Der Autor des Webcomics xkcd (spannend: Click and Drag) beantwortet mit Hilfe der Naturwissenschaften auf what if? hypothetische Leserfragen. Eine Auswahl:
- What if there was a robot apocalypse? How long would humanity last?
- What if a glass of water was, all of a sudden, literally half empty?
- What if a rainstorm dropped all of its water in a single giant drop?
- If every person on Earth aimed a laser pointer at the Moon at the same time, would it change color?
- Is it possible to build a jetpack using downward firing machine guns?
- What if I took a swim in a typical spent nuclear fuel pool? Would I need to dive to actually experience a fatal amount of radiation? How long could I stay safely at the surface?